Monday, September 14, 2009

Ashley & Sean - One of my favorites!!

Sean and Ahley exchanged vows at Granite Bay Golf Club.  This is one of my favorite weddings of the year!  The couple was lovely and happy!  The team was a blast - Lora Ward with A Day to Remember, Jordan Photography, Carissa Jones with Sugar and Spice, Reverend Geri Murphy, Heidi Robinson of Granite Bay Golf Club, and Jordan Photography.  Sean is a Firefighter and the colors of this celebration were hot, hot, hot!  The love was hot, hot, hot too!   They had a great reception and then road off into the night on an antique fire truck.  Wonderful!!   This was a truly happy and joyous couple.
   
\\

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the haning silk balls!
Beautiful work!

Lora Ward said...

You're the bomb! Thank you for your wonderful efforts and accomplishments on this wedding. I was delighted to refer you to my clients, and they were elated! I'll be posting to my blog in the next day or so... Thanks for everything, Lora

The Memory Journalists said...

I could die over these colors! Sooo gorgeous!

Amazing Flower said...

i love the cake. so lovely.

Love from International Flower Delivery :)