Monday, August 24, 2009

Stephanie and Adam at Arden Hills

We loved the decor that Adam & Stephanie chose for their beautiful wedding at Arden Hills Resort Club & Spa. I absolutely love the bridal bouquet and groom's boutonniere. The colors, wonderful orchids and calla lilies are really something special. The rich darkened jewel tones look amazing. Thanks very much to Jeff Sharpe of Sharpe Photography for these beautiful images!





The beautiful lighting really set the mood in the room. The walls were washed in color and this beautiful graphic made for a unique look in the space. 3E Exquisite Entertainment & Events does a gorgeous job with lighting and DJ services.

2 comments:

The Memory Journalists said...

Oh my! Such a beautiful bouquet. I thought your last post was my favorite but THIS is just sooo gorgeous! Thanks for sharing. Nice work!

benilhalk said...

Oh wow, what great wedding celebrations! I am so delighted to see all these wedding pictures. Well, my cousin is also going to get hitched at indoor event halls for rent and we are so busy these days in the wedding arrangements and planning. I hope she will have a wedding of her dreams!!