Sunday, March 15, 2009

Leukemia & Lymphoma Society - Please Help!


Let me tell you about my friend, Jenny Giallanza. A few years ago Jenny decided to change her life in a way that focused on health. With determination and discipline she did just that. Now she is using her newfound health, strength and energy to focus on the health of others. Jenny is about to embark on her second triathlon to raise money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma society. WOW! What an amazing undertaking! I asked her what motivated her to take on such an extraordinary endeavor. I was so moved by her answer. She told me that if some little child could get up in the morning to go for chemotherapy, then she could get up and workout for an event to raise money to help. I am reaching out to my friends, family, colleagues, and clients to support Jenny in her effort. Any amount will help. Checks should be made out to: The Leukemia And Lymphoma Society. Her deadline is 4/15/09. You can forward your donations to me and I will get them to Jenny.

No comments: