Saturday, February 28, 2009

Thanks for visiting my blog. This is my first official post. My name is Katie Edwards. I am a mother, daughter, sister, friend, and floral designer. I suspect I am a few other things as well, but this is a good beginning list.

I am excited about 2009. I have made a conscious decision to focus on the positive aspects of life and the wonderful opportunities that are available to each and every one of us. Yes, there are challenges right now, but this is not the first time we've faced challenges. We all have to choose how we will navigate this time in our life. I choose to seek out the best lessons I can find. I choose to focus on my blessings. I choose not to participate in the negative swirl around me. I understand the difficulties, and I do not minimize them. But, I will not let them define me.

So, to my brides & grooms, I congratulate you! I am thrilled that you have found love, a future and purpose in each other. To my friends and family, thank you for all that you do to make my life so rich. I wish you all a warm, wonderful, loving 2009.

Blessings,
Katie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie,
The arrangements for NACE look gorgeous. I will be there in March!
Hope you are well, we really need our coffee date.
xoxoxo

MACMD said...

So glad to see you have a blog! Great posts!

Shannon said...

Great post! I am focusing on renewing my love of flowers, renewing my love of family and good friends like you!